|Whether you travel hours to a remote fly-in or walk a hundred yards to the dock, this one-piece, self-contained electronic fish finder goes with you. It's truly portable - weighs just five pounds and operates for up to 40 hours on three "C" batteries.
You don't need a bass boat to fish for largemouths. Or a deep-V to fish for walleyes. As a matter of fact, you don't need a boat at all. Fishin' Buddy's C-clamp mounting system lets you use it on just about any dock and any type of boat - canoes, dinghies, johnboats, pontoons, rowboats, even float tubes. Because Fishin' Buddy is both a Sidefinder® and a depth finder, you can look for fish in two directions - sideways and down. And out to the side, as most anglers know, is usually where most of the fish are.
With Fishin' Buddy, you can find fish anywhere you want, anytime you want, any way you want. It's the best fishing buddy you'll ever have.
• Multi-view screen provides both side and bottom views on one screen at the same time
• Operates for up to 40 hours with three "C" batteries (1/ 3 fewer hours at 32° F)
• Totally self-contained and portable - weighs just five pounds
• All new high-resolution with four- level GreyScale and 160 vertical pixel count display provides a clearer, sharper picture
• Easy to mount—no holes to drill, no wires to run
• The most fish-finding coverage available in any portable unit
• Magnetic compass keeps you on course
• Advanced Directional Scanning display lets you mark fish to the side of your boat in every direction
• Includes c-clamp, handle, and bracket. Just add batteries!
Note: This item is no longer available to us and we have none in stock.
E-Mail email@example.com with any questions.