|The Submersible PLUS Marine VHF with Class D DSCIPX8 Submersible PLUS (1.5m depth for 30 minutes)
M504 LCDLarge LCD with dot-matrix characters
- The IC-M504 withstands submersion in up to 1.5m depth of water for 30 minutes. It is equivalent to the IPX8 standard. All products are rigorously checked to pass the quality test at the factory.
ITU Class D DSC
- The IC-M504 has a 168-charactor, full-dot matrix display that allows you to easily view a variety of information, such as GPS data, DSC emergency data, etc. The large buttons and knobs provide user friendly operation.
Position Request and Position Report
- The IC-M504 has built-in class D DSC, which enables you to constantly monitor channel 70. This functionality provides users at sea with the peace of mind that they can call for help by pressing the "Distress" button if the need arises.
- Over and above the DSC, your own and other ships position data can be exchanged with the position request or position report functions. The received position information can be transferred to external navigation equipment*. In addition, the polling (request/ reply) function checks whether a specific ship is within the communications range.
* External GPS receiver and navigation equipments which accept NMEA 0183 format are required.Superior receiver performance
Excellent audio output power
- The IC-M504 has excellent receive specifications of 80dB (typical) for intermodulation rejection, adjacent channel selectivity, and 0.22V (typical) high sensitivity. The IC-M504s superior receiver provides excellent resistance to intermodulation and allows you to catch a weak signal between strong stations.
25W hailer/RX speaker and auto foghorn
- The extra large speaker is mounted into a wellspaced housing, producing greater sound than the specified 4.5W output power. You can get clear and loud reception without requiring repetition of the message, even over the engine or other background noise.
- When connected to a hailer horn or external speaker on the deck or tower, you can make an announcement on-board from the microphone. The RX speaker function, "receiver-repeater", allows you to monitor the received audio. Four foghorn patterns are also available for the automatic foghorn.
- Dual/tri-watch function for monitoring Ch.16 and/or call channel
- Instant access to Ch. 16 and call channel
- 7 levels adjustable backlit display and keypad
- Convenient "TAG" scanning function with simple add/delete
- Optional Voice Scrambler, UT-112 for private communication
- Supplied speaker microphone to draw the speaker to your ear
- Rear panel microphone version available Ask your dealer for details
- Black or gray color versions
Note: This item is no longer available to us and we have none in stock.
E-Mail email@example.com with any questions.